YOUTH FORUM 2019
SEE, FOLLOW, BE: GOD’S LIGHT FOR THE WORLD
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2019
Delta Marriott Toronto Airport & Convention Centre
655 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON M9W 1J3
GUIDELINES/EXPECTATIONS FOR CHAPERONES & STUDENTS
Everyone who attends Youth Forum is encouraged to participate actively and to behave appropriately so that all may enjoy this special day.
- Chaperones are to remain on-site with students – we stress supervision and presence through the Youth Forum Day.
- We ask the adults to participate in all components of the day: presentations, small group sessions, etc.
- Prepare in advance for the Youth Forum by registering, preparing name tags and attending sessions on time.
- Encourage students to behave appropriately.
- Encourage students to attend and participate in their group sessions.
- If students are loitering in hallways during presentations/group sessions, direct them to the appropriate event.
- Keep your eyes open to problems that could arise.
- Attending Youth Forum is a special privilege. We expect that all participants take advantage of the opportunities of the day and participate fully in the activities and presentations.
- Students will treat other participants with respect and dignity.
- Students are not permitted to leave the premises during the event.
- Students will respect the hotel property, refraining from causing damage or vandalizing.